Often imitated, never duplicated                     Mixed Media - artwork using more than one medium.

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Meet Our Second Design Team Member - Rachel Kleinman

Hello! My name is Rachel Kleinman from www.rwkrafts.com. I am a wife and fur baby mommy to two dogs and one guinea pig, living in the lovely state of Connecticut. My first crafting love was scrapbooking which merged into card making and now I love playing in my art journals and painting canvases. Mixed Media is such a great way to try new techniques and styles without worrying about a perfect end result. There is no right or wrong with mixed media, and it is perfectly imperfect!


I am thrilled to see this challenge blog finally come to life. Donna and I have been brainstorming about this for so many months and now it's here! I became hooked on art journaling a couple years ago, when I was addicted to watching videos from Donna Downey and Christy Tomlinson. I was fortunate enough to take a class with Donna Downey at my local scrapbook store, and I knew at that point there was no turning back! My art journal love was here to stay.

Don't miss out on our big Unity Stamp giveaway here! Thanks for joining us!


7 comments:

  1. I've had so much fun planning this challenge with you!. You're art journals are amazing. Thanks for all your hard work. I can't wait to get officially started on June 1!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new challenge blog Rachel. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Rachel, on your DT here in Monthly Mixed Media Challenge! Looking forward to the many fun projects ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Rachel & Donna for starting this new blog, looking forward to all the challenges and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to follow your new and exciting venture, Rachel. You and Donna have been busy, busy and I can't wait to see all of the fun projects and challenges you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Rachel on the new challenge blog...looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realized I never came by to say hi to you, Rachel - so here I am! I'm really looking forward to the challenges and want to thank you (and Donna) for this awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!